(For heart ailments)
*Restores tone to the heart muscle.
*Dissolves the crustaceous & calcareous deposits in the arteries.
*Affects the circular fibers of the heart muscles & arteries, thus relieves palpitation of the heart.
*Increases the energy of heart’s action & renders it more regular.
Indications:Palpitations,Irregular heart beat & Atherosclerosis.
|Aurum muriaticum natronatum||4X||1%w/v|
*Individual Indications :
- Cactus grandiflorus :– It acts on the circular muscular fibres. It is indicated in atheromatous arteries & weak heart. Violent palpitations.
- Crataegus oxyacantha :– It acts on the heart muscle & is a heart tonic. It is useful in irregularity of the heart, chronic heart disease with extreme weakness. It is said to have a solvent power on the crustaceous & calcareous deposits in the arteries.
- Convallaria majalis :– It increases the energy of heart’s action & renders it more regular. Palpitations from the least exertion, extremely rapid & irregular pulse.
- Valeriana officinalis :– It is useful in palpitation of the heart, anxiety.
- Strophanthus hispidus :– It restores tone to brittle tissues, especially of the heart muscle & valves. Especially useful in failing compensation dependent upon a fatty heart.
- Aurum muriaticum natronatum :– It is indicated in irregular beats of the heart.
- Camphora :– As a heart stimulant for emergency use, Camphora is the most satisfactory remedy. It is also indicated for palpitations of the heart.
Direction of use: To be taken 10 minutes before or after meals or as recommended by the physician.
Dosage: 20-30 drops in 1/4th cup of water, 3 times a day
For sudden unexpected symptoms – 40 drops advisable
Or as prescribed by the physician.
PRESENTATION : 30ml .