Indications of the ingredients :
- Sabal serrulata- Cystitis with prostatic hypertrophy. The gland is enlarged and there is a throbbing, aching, dull pain confined to the prostatic region, with painful and difficult urination.
- Chimaphila umbellata – Prostatic enlargement and irritation, must strain before flow begins. Acute prostatitis, retention.
- Clematis erecta – Frequent scanty micturition, interrupted flow.
- Conium maculatum – Prostatic hypertrophy in old people, with great difficulty in voiding urine; flow intermits, then flows again.
- Pareira brava – Enlarged prostate with retention; dysuria, constant urging with inability to urinate.
- Pulsatilla nigricans – Retention of urine in the the elderly with enlarged prostate.
Indications : Increased frequency of urination, Hesitancy,weak stream, Dribbling at the end of urination, Dysuria and urgency & Retention of urine.
DIRECTION OF USE : To be taken 10 minutes before or after meals or as recommended by the physician.
- None known
- Shake well before use.
- Keep in a cool and dark place.
- Keep all medicines out of the reach of children.
DOSAGE : 20-30 drops in 1/4th cup of water three times daily or as recommended by the physician.